LongHouse Reserve is open Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays by timed ticket reservations. Get tickets here.
Please read the guidelines below before visiting the gardens.
- Visits are by timed-ticket reservation only.
- Please exit by the Fly's Eye Dome.
- Admission on Open Days is $15 for adults, $10 for seniors, guest passes accepted.
- Complimentary admission for LongHouse members, children, high school/college students with student ID, and veterans or active duty personnel. Become a member here and enjoy free admission.
- No pets are allowed on the grounds. Service animals as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) that are specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are welcome. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA and are not allowed on the grounds. Please read the full Service Animal Policy for more information.
- Charging stations for Tesla and other electric cars: For use while visiting LongHouse during open hours. No overnight parking.
Special arrangements can be made for group tours by contacting Katherine Persky at 631.329.3568. Read the LongHouse Tour Letter for further information.
Note: Tour Buses must use these directions to travel to LongHouse to avoid low clearance train trestles.
Educators, bring your students to LongHouse! Tours are free of charge and provide an enriching experience for children of all ages. Book a Tour.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Click here to discover other local places of interest.
For information about hosting a private event at LongHouse Reserve please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GARDEN VISIT ETIQUETTE:
Please note that during regular open hours the house is not open to the public.
Bring your cell phones as you walk the gardens to access highlights narrated by Jack Lenor Larsen.
LongHouse Reserve makes its programs accessible to people with disabilities. Please call 631.329.3568 to discuss arrangements if you have special needs.
LongHouse Reserve is a museum, garden, and a sculpture park, to be appreciated in a contemplative manner. Please enjoy your visit while adhering to a few simple rules:
- Do not touch or climb the sculpture.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and within reach at all times.
- Do not bring food or alcohol, or other beverages into the Reserve.
- Do not pick the flowers or other vegetation.
- No smoking in the buildings or on the grounds.
- Do not enter any areas marked private, staff only, or no public access.
- Photography is permitted for personal use only. Drone photography is not permitted.
- LongHouse reserves the right to close to the general public for special events and Members Only events throughout the year. Please check our calendar for updates on closed days.
- LongHouse does not allow pets on the garden grounds. Service animals are permitted in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA and are not allowed on the grounds. Please read the full Service Animal Policy for more information.
Thank you and enjoy your visit!
LongHouse Reserve | 133 Hands Creek Road | East Hampton, New York 11937 | T631.329.3568 | F631.329.4299 | email@example.com