LongHouse Reserve will reopen for the 2023 season on April 1st. If you would like to visit during the off-season, it is possible to do so by appointment. Please call the office at 631.329.3568 or email email@example.com to schedule your visit.
- Admission on Open Days: $20 for adults, $10 for seniors, $10 for guests with disabilities (free admission for caregiver), guest passes accepted
- Admission for Museums for All guests: $2 (please present SNAP/EBT card with photo ID)
- Complimentary admission for LongHouse members, children, high school/college students with student ID, and veterans or active duty personnel. Become a member here and enjoy free admission.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the residence is not currently open to the public
- Only service animals are permitted in the gardens, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA and are not permitted on the grounds. Please read the full Service Animal Policy for more information.
- LongHouse closes to the general public for special events and members- only events throughout the year. Please check our calendar for updates.
- Charging stations for Tesla and other electric cars: For use while visiting LongHouse during open hours. Overnight parking is not permitted.
Special arrangements can be made for group tours by contacting the office at 631.329.3568.
Educators, bring your students to LongHouse! Tours are free of charge and provide an enriching experience for children of all ages. Book a Tour.
For information about hosting a private event at LongHouse Reserve please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring your cell phones as you walk the gardens to access highlights narrated by Jack Lenor Larsen.
LongHouse Reserve makes its programs accessible to people with disabilities. Please call 631.329.3568 to discuss arrangements if you have special needs.
LongHouse Reserve is a museum, garden, and a sculpture park, to be appreciated in a contemplative manner. Please enjoy your visit while adhering to a few simple rules:
- Please do not touch or climb the sculpture
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the gardens
- Please do not pick the flowers or other vegetation
- Smoking is not permitted in the buildings or on the grounds
- Photography is permitted for personal use only. Drone photography is not permitted.
631.329.3568 | email@example.com