The LongHouse gardens are at the heart of everything we do. They set the stage, often in dramatic fashion, for larger than life sculpture. They engage the senses and provide a meditative space for visitors to enjoy. The gardens are constantly evolving and new trees and plant material are added as our budget allows.
If you are interested in becoming a garden supporter, please choose an amount below.
Your gift to the gardens can:
- $50 Add fifty bulbs of a new variety of daffodils to help welcome spring.
- $100 Purchase ten new perennial plants to add to our gardens and borders.
- $250 Buy fifty Globemaster alliums to replenish the Grass Garden display.
- $500 Add ten new rose bushes for the Red Border.
- $750 Supply LongHouse with ten trays of herbaceous groundcover plants.
- $1,000 Contribution to help expand our irrigation system.
- $2,000 Purchase of a large specimen tree.
- $5,000 Funding to replant the Red Border area.
- $10,000 Garden maintenance contribution.
- $20,000 Contribution for development and planting of a new garden area.
Your donation will be a part of the living, lasting legacy of LongHouse. Thank you!